Friday, March 25, 2022

A Tragic Death

 One of my best friends just died 3 days ago. He was one of the sweetest and wisest guys I have ever known. I admired him more then I have admired most people. Now I feel the need to fill his shoes. I believe I can do it. Me and our other manager can be the strong courageous leaders that he was. Pray for us all to recover from this loss. I felt so broken the last few days and so overwhelmed with sadness. Overall I am glad he is in heaven now, and I know he is. I believe I helped bring him back to God before he died. Michael has no more pain now. His past will not trouble him anymore. He gets to be carefree now and hang out with Jesus all day. Praise God. :) We will all miss him. May we all stay strong and keep going. Thank you God for taking good care of our friend. Thank you that he finally gets to rest and be totally happy now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment