Thursday, March 31, 2022

Praying

 "God can turn the most reprobate sinners into the most devout saints." God told me recently that he allowed one of my co workers to die so that I can help all the rest of my co workers get into heaven. I know some of them pretend to not care about what happens to their soul after death, but I care very, very much whether they make it to heaven or not. Sometimes you have to experience being at rock bottom first before you can climb up the mountain of faith. And it is a very long climb up a very high mountain. My brother bought his first Bible two days ago. I have been working on trying to save him literally for the last 23 years. I got saved at age 14. I am now 37. For 23 years I have prayed a ton for my big brother to love Jesus as much as I do, and finally my prayers have been granted. Praise God!!! I have been frustrated that my co workers aren't making faster progress toward God but I need to think about that. It took me 23 years of praying for my big brother before he finally bought his own Bible. It might also be because I recently wrote down a prayer list. I have about 20 people on it. I try to pray seriously for them all every day. I know that's why Satan keeps trying to trip me up, cuz any time we pray for others he hates it. Don't give up. Never underestimate how strong your prayers can be. Pray for all the people you love the most. They deserve it. You never know what can happen until it does. But you can imagine what might happen. And that is what faith is. Pray in faith that the impossible will become possible. 

No comments:

Post a Comment