Sunday, March 20, 2022

Gossip

 I have a co worker who seems to be stabbing me in the back. She seems to be trying to turn all my closest friends against me. It would not bother me so much except that she seems to be trying to turn what were really great friends against me. But now I guess I realize they never were truly friends. With real friends it is impossible to turn them against you. I have been very much and stupidly in love with my boss for about 4 months now, but I have been too pansy to tell him. He is younger and overall I have no desire to be with an immature guy. But now this other girl I think wants him and it bothers me because she seems worthless. Maybe someday he will see that. Part of me wants to say whatever she can have him. But she is toxic. I can tell. There is no way that he could be happy with her. But I'll just see how this all plays out. I don't get what her issue is but she needs to stop her silly games and grow up. Please all pray that she will stop gossiping so much and get saved and actually be nice for once in her life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment