Monday, March 14, 2022

Pride and Ego

 Pride comes before a fall. God opposes the proud but gives grace to the humble. I have had pride many, many, many times in my life. It has led to many chaotic and sad events in my life. When I think I can go it alone and I don't need anyone, bad things happen to me. I start to get too independent and strong willed. I like to be free but then I regret wanting to be free. There is strength in numbers. Don't be too proud to ask others for help. Don't ever think you don't need anyone. We all need friends. We all need a boost up sometimes from others. Let others take care of you sometimes. The rewards will be great. You will have less stress and feel more grateful in general. You have not because you ask not. Let your pride go and let others show you love. You might think you don't need love, but we all do. It is a human requirement for a happy, fulfilling life. Let others help you. Don't be too proud. 

No comments:

Post a Comment