Saturday, March 26, 2022

Wrath

 I have experienced a lot of wrath toward me and against me and around me my entire life. My mom had a huge temper problem. Various guys I have been with or have worked with had a huge temper problem. It takes a lot to make me really angry. I have learned from all these people I have had the sad pleasure to be around the importance of remaining calm. I have learned that I want to be nothing like that. Someone has to do a lot to really make me angry. I have a very hard time respecting people with a short fuse. My mom, I had a very hard time respecting my mom because of her short temper and all her terrible anger issues. If you want others to respect you, don't get excessively angry. If you do get angry, don't flip out. Write about it. Pray about it. Let God fight your battle for you. Let go and let God. He will help you and guide you. All will be well in the end. Just trust God. 

No comments:

Post a Comment