Friday, April 1, 2022

Men and Women

 I love a quote that I saw on Facebook one time. It was from Willy Nelson. He said, "Here's all you need to know about men and women. Women are crazy and men are stupid." And I would add to that women are crazy BECAUSE men are stupid. We also tend to come off as more crazy because of our hormones. My mom was always crazy times 10 when she was pms'ing. I tend to be more moody and pissed off when I PMS. Yep. They say P.M.S. stands for "pissed at men syndrome." I have been pissed lately about a lot of things but I'll be ok, because God is helping me to forgive lots of people and to stay calm. Thank you sweet Jesus! But the battle of the sexes will probably carry on forever. Men don't understand women, and women will always get frustrated by men. But thanks be to God that we can all still be friends as much as we can. If you want to watch some highly intelligent videos about men and women watch "Laugh Your Way to a Better Marriage" on YouTube. I love love love those videos so much. May God bless you all. 😁

No comments:

Post a Comment