Wednesday, April 13, 2022

Shine Your Light

Part of the tension in my work place lately has been religious persecution. Please pray for me about that. I have been praying almost non stop ever since I started there for all my co workers to get saved, especially my boss Tyler, because I love him very much. 😁 I have been writing Bible verses on sticky notes and putting them up all over the store. One verse was quite applicable. Our friend who died was an alcoholic. One day God brought the verse to my mind, "It is not for kings to drink wine." He ripped that verse down as soon as he saw it. But God's word does not return void. It is powerful. I truly believe because I put that verse up, and talked to him about God a lot, that he is now in heaven. Please pray for the rest of my friends, that they will let me help them get to heaven too. That is my greatest desire in life right now. Many of them are hard hearted though. I throw out seeds all the time, like sometimes playing worship music, but their hearts are too hard to let the seeds flourish. God please help them to see you and to believe. I really, really want them all to see you. :) Thank you God for saving all my new friends. Nothing shall be impossible for you. God bless! Now go try to save all your friends. You can do it! I believe in you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment