Sunday, April 17, 2022

I Surrender

 There is only one time in the Bible where insanity is documented. King Saul went crazy due to his jealousy of David. He kept throwing spears at him trying to kill him. Jealousy can be extremely powerful. Cain killed his brother Abel due to hatred and jealousy. Anger is one letter away from danger. The best thing to do if you can't have something is to decide you DON'T want it. That will keep you from jealousy. Be careful of wanting anything too much. That spirit of greed will overtake you. Hold all things up to God with an open hand. Say "God if it is your will for me to have this, I would appreciate it. If not, your will be done. I know I deserve little. Thank you for anything you do bless me with. I will try to not want more. Help me to stay content with the handful that I have. I submit to your will. Anything you want me to have, I receive. Anything that is not good for me, I do not want it." And rest easy knowing that God will meet all your needs. Maybe not all your wants, but he will meet all your needs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment