Wednesday, April 13, 2022

Telepathy

 Have you ever wondered if you can talk to someone without using words? Like with just your mind? I'll just say it's possible. I have little interesting conversations in my head all the time with a version of friends that I have. God told me sometimes that it is real. I think of all the things I would like to say to them and God gives me what would be their responses. I remember I saw the movie Phenomenon as a kid and I always wondered about telepathy after that. I wished that it was something real that people could learn to do. I heard in a video once that angels communicate telepathically. That makes sense. It is a much faster way to communicate. Telepathy is a very interesting gift. You don't have to be in the same room to communicate this way with someone. They could be hundreds of miles away. The Bible does not mention it as a gift of the Holy Spirit, but I think it can be. All things are possible to those who believe. May God bless you all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment