Monday, April 18, 2022

Jesus

"There is power in the name of Jesus." Do you realize how powerful the name of Jesus is? One night I felt a demon attacking me in my sleep. I felt like I couldn't breath. There was a pressure on my face. I started saying Jesus repeatedly. The pressure went away so I supposed the demon left. I woke up to my newborn baby girl crying. I was wondering if she felt what I did. 
Any time you feel an evil presence start praying and you will be kept safe. Play worship music every day in your area at home or at work. That deters evil spirits from being in that area. It cleans the air, so to speak. Stay in God's word. Keep your mind filled with Bible verses to keep your mind cleansed. "He washes us with the water of the Word." And if you ever need evil spirits to leave your presence, simply say the name of Jesus and they will scatter and run for the hills. 😂

No comments:

Post a Comment