Monday, April 18, 2022

The Holy Spirit

 Have you been filled with the Holy Spirit yet? It is an exhilarating experience. It usually IS paired with a tongue prayer, which is basically you speaking to God like a 2 year old. When I first did it, I called it a clown tongue because it made me and my ex and our girls laugh so much. 😂 I practiced it more and eventually it sounded like a real language. That happened to me 4 years ago. I remember I had asked my grandma if she ever prayed in tongues. She said, "Well God understands English right? So I see nothing wrong with just praying in English." She was so funny. 😀 That is true. You can just pray normally, but in order to go deeper with God you have to be filled with the Holy Spirit and pray in a tongue. You can be saved without being Filled with the Holy Spirit, but there is almost no point. That is like being married and never having sex. 😂 If you want a full life with God, don't be too scared to go into the deeper waters with Him. Dig deep and fill your inner soul with God's beautiful presence. Ever since I was baptized or filled with God's Spirit, I have had an ongoing dialogue with God in my head. I used to pray a little, but very rarely did I hear God speak back to me. 😣 Now me and God literally converse 24/7. Any time I'm not sleeping or watching a movie I am talking to God about anything and everything. As soon as I wake up, God tells me like 3 words of wisdom that it seems he was wanting to tell me while I was sleeping. It is beautiful. 😍 It feels like talking on the phone with a best friend non stop. God's voice sounds like a parent half the time, but that makes sense since he is our father. Sometimes I'll say to him, "God I don't want to work today." And he will respond, "You are Going!" 😂 Any topic I want to ask God for advice about, he always has advice for me. The current thing God is telling me is that my huge crush Tyler will marry me soon. That would be wonderful. 😀😊

Ask God what is next for you. He would love to talk to you. Just listen. 😀

No comments:

Post a Comment