Friday, April 1, 2022

Work is My Happy Place

 God told me I will reign victoriously at my job for the next year and then I will marry my secret crush. Who is my secret crush? Shh.... It's a secret. 😂 And he told me I will become a millionaire, or at least I will feel like I'm a millionaire in a year. 

What does reign victoriously mean? I have never had God tell me that about anything. It was encouraging to hear that. I think he said that so I will keep going no matter what happens. No matter what crazy storm or argument comes up. No matter how much I might want to give up and throw in my hand towel. I will cling to that promise from God. I shall reign victoriously there for a year or longer. Maybe marriage is something I should never attempt again. But only God knows what is best for me. :)

I had always wanted to be a manager but I never thought I would become one. I am having tons of fun being the boss. 😀 It feels very similar to all my jobs watching over children, so that makes it more comfortable. Most of our workers seem quite child like at times so my 14 years of working with kids was the perfect training for my current job. I had to put kids on time out a lot. Now I give people the silent treatment as punishment for stupid things they do, like throwing my beautiful calendar pictures away. Ah kids....Pray for all the silly but mostly cute kids that I get to work with every day. Someday they will all finally grow up, and then they won't need my help anymore. Until then may God give me patience and love and understanding for them. There are always quarrels there over silly things. I try to mediate and calm people down. I have noticed if I stay calm and confident, everyone else will too.  I have noticed you can't get too hungry at work. You have to keep yourself fed so you can be nicer to everyone. Also coffee is a strong necessity for full time work. Coffee makes my job 20 times easier and more fun. 

May God bless me and guide my fake family and may we all get along forever very well. May I help them all get into heaven and may we have tons of fun working together and playing with making pizzas together all day, every day. :) I hope you all enjoy your job as much as I do mine. May God bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment