Saturday, April 16, 2022

Church

 What is church? It is meant to be a place where people really get to know each other. A place to find shelter from the outside psychotic world. But then you find that church people can be stuck up and hateful and full of indignation. People are people. They are not angels. Except for me. I am an angel in disguise. 😊 Church can be a place to get inspired, to fill your cup up to overflowing so you can drench others around you all week with the Holy Spirit. It can be a place to find supernatural healing and deliverance from your bad moods. If I had gone to church last week I might still have my job right now. God was telling me last week to go but I didn't. 😣 My whole week could have gone better. But all things work together for the good. If you are not happy in your work place, it is probably time to go find a new fake family to love. And go to church. That will help you tremendously in being a better man or woman to work around. May God bless you! But only if you go to church. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‰

No comments:

Post a Comment