Monday, April 25, 2022

Work Stress

 I had a good friend die 6 weeks ago partly due to working too much. I knew a great friend a year ago who had a stroke after work on a Friday. Fridays are the most stressful work days at Papa John's. I cried about the death and that stroke so many times. I was scared that might happen to me too. My friend who had the stroke smoked cigarettes and pot a lot, so that was a major factor too. Watch out for smoking anything too much. Take it easy so you won't need to deal with your stress by smoking. Take a load off. 

God keeps telling me to just rest since I am trying to quit smoking. I can do it! Today is day 5 without a cigarette. God is helping me. :) If you feel there is no one to live for or help of course you will smoke your whole life away. Find a great person that makes life exciting. 😉 Then you will want to live more healthy and stay strong. 

May God bless you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment