Tuesday, April 12, 2022

Impressed or Not Impressed?

 One of my favorite songs is, " That don't impress me much." It is such a funny song. I feel like I could have written it myself. Who am I trying to impress? At work it has always been whatever boss I have. At home it is always God. For some odd reason I never cared about impressing any of my exes. I suppose I assumed they should love me no matter what, so I should not need to impress them. In general I try to impress myself and do something every day that will make me more proud of myself, like writing in this blog. :) I used to always strive hard to impress my mom but I have finally matured enough to realize that is impossible. Nothing ever impressed her. Nothing. 😪 I have never once cared about impressing my dad because he is the biggest idiot alive. If he is still alive. I actually have no idea. I always wanted to impress my big brother a lot. I have always been impressed by him. He is actually the only person that I have always been impressed by, because he had an extremely hard life but he overcame and kept going. Good job Nate! I love you so much! He used to be a manager of a pizza place which made me want to do that too. That is probably the most impressive job anyone can do, because it is way harder then most people realize. Dealing with customer complaints can give you a few headaches and ulcers. 😂 The things that impress me the most about others are generosity, honesty and working hard. I really don't care about anything else. Go work hard, honestly, so you can be generous to others. :) God bless! 

No comments:

Post a Comment