Sunday, April 17, 2022

Seize the Day

 How many times have you not done something and regretted it? But we do that because how many times have you Done something and regretted it? I have experienced both of those this past 6 months. I have not had the courage to try to go see my daughters and regretted it a lot. Yesterday I finally had the courage to go ring their door bell and the door was not opened to me. So I regretted going over there. Life is just so frustrating most of the time, have you noticed? You are constantly damned if you do and damned if you don't. So we get lost in busyness to escape the pain of one disappointment after another. Maybe I'll find 3 jobs now and just get lost in work and stay busy. Life is just about money right? At least money comes easy for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment