Sunday, April 3, 2022

Emotional Abuse

 Every guy I have ever been with was emotionally abusive. I have never been physically abused, but there has been a lot of emotional abuse directed at me. I don't get why men feel compelled to emotionally abuse women. I suppose it could be since us women are weaker and so our men think, "What? What are you gonna do about it?" Or it is that men innately look down on women. Maybe men feel threatened by women because our brains are superior, which is a sexist thing to say but I think that is a fact. Men can have more physical strength and most women have a much higher mental capacity then men. Of course there still are less female doctors and lawyers, but that is because us women get distracted easily by men. :) If you are a woman, believe in yourself. Don't let your man push you around. You are better then that. You deserve better treatment then that. No one deserves to be abused in any way. Keep yourself safe and happy. And always remember, God loves you very much! 

No comments:

Post a Comment