Saturday, April 9, 2022

When Love Ends

 Just watched the movie 50 First Dates again. It made me miss my ex Eric. He was a really sweet guy who always tried to make me happy and brought me great food. I wish I would have held onto him forever. But he is a big pet person and I no longer am, for some reason. So we ended things because of his extreme love for his cat.  It is sad though because I probably loved him more then any guy I've known. We had lots of fun times together at 6 Flags and going swimming at pools. He felt like my twin the whole time I knew him, like me and him were almost the same person. We met a week after I broke up with my ex Bryan. He had just broken up with his gf too. A big issue was that he never got over her. I suppose he kept wishing that I was her. At times I wished that he was more like my ex before him. I wished he enjoyed going to karaoke like me and Bryan did. This is the problem with having one relationship after another. It causes you to get all messed up in the head. That is why God said, "I hate divorce." If you are with a great person, stay with them till you die. No one is perfect. But hopefully whoever you have feels perfect enough for you. May God bless your relationships. 😁

No comments:

Post a Comment