Sunday, April 10, 2022

Your Inner Circle

 Be careful who you choose to be in your inner circle. Jesus had an inner circle. It was Peter, James and John. My inner circle used to be my mom, my ex husband and my ex mother in law. Then I lost my kids and them due to my step dad's stupidity. Now my inner circle is my big brother, my best friend from high school, Ashley and my best friend from college, Laura. Their support is why I can mostly be ok with being single the rest of my life, because I have the 3 of them. I love you guys! Thank you for your friendship! There is a guy at work that I think I want in my inner friend circle too named Vincent. He is one of the most resilient and respectable young guys I've known. I only have people that I respect in my inner circle, and people that can respect me. I love the quote, "Those who matter don't mind and those who mind don't matter." If some people always seem angry at you, they do not by any means deserve to be in your inner circle. Maybe you can help them, but don't trust them to be one of your best friends. What can light have in common with darkness? Follow the light. Only let nice people remain in your inner circle. 

No comments:

Post a Comment