Wednesday, April 13, 2022

Talents

 There are talents that you have that it is wise to  make time for. Don't spend your life watching TV. What talents has God blessed you with? What extra skills have you acquired? As they say, use it or loose it. I don't make any money from writing this blog, but it is a ton of fun for me. Talents are things you do well, and they are fun. Not all your talents will make you money. But they will all bring you satisfaction and fulfilment in life. I also love to make bracelets. I can sit, listen to music and make bracelets for 3 or 4 hours. It is a fun way to pass the time because I know they make others happy, and that makes me happy. I hope my writing makes y'all happy. 😁 The best way to not be depressed is to try to help others be happy. Look outside of yourself and ask God, "What skill do I have that might not make me money but will make others happy?" And do that. A great quote, "Don't ask yourself what the world needs. Ask yourself what makes you come alive. Because what the world needs is men and women who are truly alive." What makes you feel the most alive? 

No comments:

Post a Comment