Tuesday, April 19, 2022

Is Love Worth it?

"And I'd do anything for love but I won't do that..." 

I always wondered what Meatloaf was referring to as "that." There are many things one should not tolerate for love. Being physically or verbally abused. Being accused of cheating 24/7. Being gossiped about to everyone you know non-stop. Being hated and yelled at. Fighting excessively. Being limited in how much you are allowed to eat. Being limited in the money that you are permitted to spend. Being berated for everything you do and constantly criticized. All of those things have occurred in my relationships. 

And that is all why anyone who chooses to remain single, does. Who wants to be abused and controlled and dominated? Who wants the fear of a man, or a woman, physically abusing you? Stay safe. Stay sane. Stay in one piece. Respect your body. 😀

I have seen countless people sacrifice their peace and prosperity for love. But is it worth it? In my opinion, you need to be with someone extremely worthy to give up your freedom for. My brother asked me once, "How are you going to find a leader when you are a leader?" He probably always could tell it would be hard for me to let any man truly lead me. I had a funny epiphany once, "When a king and a queen are together, who gets to sit on the throne?" Both try to but then neither can. Only God should, but most men don't understand that. 😪😫😧

Empower yourself ladies. Be your own hero. Don't you want to rule your own life? But you say, "Oh but I love him." Why? What are the legit reasons for why you desire to love him? Does he deserve for you to love him THAT much? 

God can and will be your lover. Not physically obviously but mentally, which is the main aspect women want in a relationship anyways. Guys love the high of sex, so they tend to get into drugs. Or they could get high in the Holy Spirit, which is God's method of meeting their physical needs. Women mainly need conversation, so God talks with women probably more then with men. Sorry guys. But most of you aren't really big talkers. 😉

No matter who you are, God can meet your needs in some way. You don't have to find a mate or a lover. You don't Need one but maybe you want one. And that is where I am now. I feel I deserve a husband, but I have constant internal conflict of if I want to put up with all the things in paragraph 1 again. Is love worth all that? Is it worth the risk? And the pain....

And the thoughts will go on. And my mind may never be made up. Independent women can I get a woot woot...😂 

I hope you all are more decisive then me. Good luck in your own decisions that you try to make. May God bless you!!! 😁

No comments:

Post a Comment