Tuesday, April 19, 2022

God the Father

 I actually had a hard time seeing God as my Father, or wanting to. My dad actually sexually molested me from an early age. When I was 6 he attempted to rape me. This is why I have so much of a heart to save the lost. If my dad could have read a blog like mine 38 years ago maybe he would have changed. Maybe he would not have molested me. I Know my whole life could have been so much better. 

God is a good father. He is the Best father you could ever want or ask for. He will never hurt you, like maybe your dad did. He wants to protect you and be gentle to you. You might ask, as I often have, "Then WHY did he let my life get so hard? Why couldn't he have made my life easier?" To make you a better person. You might not want to hear that. But he let you go through hard times to give you strength for the after life. To teach you how to be an overcomer. To show you that you are strong enough to handle Anything that comes your way.

 God says sorry for all the pain you have had to go through. He really did not want you to hurt SO much. He did it to teach you lessons. Sometimes we only learn the hard way. Stay humble, submit to God, resist the devil and he WILL flee. Most of the hard times in your life were caused by Satan. You need to have a healthy fear of Satan and evil things to keep yourself safe. 

Granted God allows Satan to hurt us and we don't get why, but Satan is the evil one, not God. Then why does God give Satan so much power? I don't get that either. He said it keeps life exciting. Ok God. 😉 

Overall just know that God cares. He wants to protect you and take good care of you. That is why it is important that you follow his commandments and his laws. Cling close to God, forsake the things of this world, and he will keep you safe. 


No comments:

Post a Comment