Tuesday, April 19, 2022

Questions for God

 God when do you want me to go back to Papa Johns? In a week or so. 

Will Tyler always be a great friend for me? If he can get his act together. 

How long do you want me to stay in Odessa? Forever but only if everyone is nice to you and you can keep your good friends. 

God when should I buy a new car? Never, your car is super cute. :) 

Do you ever want me to move to Tennessee? Your heart is stuck here. Just stay here. You love everyone here too much to leave. 

What job would be the most fun for me? Any job that you can enjoy. 

Will I ever get to see my daughters again? Just let them go forever. That whole family is too toxic and evil. I need to protect you, my dear. Some people it is actually Impossible for me to change. They have solid steel walls up that even I can't get through. Just keep praying for the Bedricks. Maybe someday they will be nice and holy finally. Your girls are like little missionaries for them. Good job giving them a couple of my best soldiers. 


No comments:

Post a Comment