Friday, April 15, 2022

Follow Your Dreams

 What's your dream? The movie Pretty Woman begins and ends with a guy asking everyone that. Do you dream to fall deeply in love? To be swept off your feet by someone? I'm pretty sure we all have that dream thanks to Disney movies. 😀 Do you dream to have the perfect family and the perfect house? That always was my main dream. I had all that once upon a time, and I believe I can have that again. Everyone deserves a second chance. I have wanted very badly to have a second chance at being a terrific mom for 3 years now. Either I would love to have my daughters back in my life, or make new children with a new love of my life. Either option would make me supremely happy. That is my current dream. To get to be a super great mom again. That is all. May God help me to achieve my dreams well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment