Sunday, April 3, 2022

Reading, Writing and Chatting

 From age 8 to 14 I used to write almost non stop in my journals. My brother was 4 years older so it mostly felt like I was an only child. We rode bikes together but mostly we just lived separate lives in the same house. So I wrote a lot. From age 14 to 20 I chatted all the time with lots of friends from school and work on AIM. That was always fun. From age 20 to 25 I read a ton. I probably read 400 books in those 5 years. Then I met my first true love, Roger, and we lived in happy marital bliss for 2 years. He died when I was 27 from drinking when on too many medications. That caused me to start this blog and I was writing almost non stop the whole year after he died. I met my ex husband at age 28. We had 2 girls together so I was just a stay at home mom for 7 years. I felt like I needed something extra to do so I started making lots of YouTube videos. They were like mini sermons. Now I am back to writing in this blog, and I am reading a great book called Crazy Faith. It is probably the most inspiring book I have ever read. If you are bored, go buy the book Crazy Faith by Michael Todd at Wal-Mart, or try writing in a blog or a journal. It is fun and very therapeutic. 😀 May God bless u all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment