Tuesday, November 22, 2022

Breaking Up

 With every guy I have been with I ended it, except my first bf. He dumped me. I was 13 and he was 16. He broke up with me and said I was too young. I think his actual fear was possibly getting a 13 year old pregnant. I've always wondered though if I had married him would my life have gone better. Possibly. 

Maybe since then I have always wanted to dump the guy before he might dump me. It seems easier to do the breaking up, but then you mull it over for years wondering if you did the right thing. 

With Moses at 16 I broke up with him because he was too emotionless. There was nothing exciting about him. With David at 18 I ended it because he wasn't a Christian. Same with Stephen at 19. Same with Greg at 22. Then I finally thought I met a good Christian man, Roger. But he was unfaithful a ton, emotionally. Then there was Ben. I never really could tell if he was actually Christian or not. I told him to move out and had peace about it because I decided he was not. Do not be yoked together with unbelievers. It only causes a ton of frustration. 

Then I met Brian who really was Christian. Finally I had found one! Only took me 34 years. 😂 We had great times hanging out. Sadly he actually asked me to move out. I suppose because I worked too much. 

Then I was with Eric. He was Jewish. At least I knew he believed in God and he tried to be a good person. He had a sweet demeanor about him, unless he had too many energy drinks. It was great to be with him. However he would not get over his ex and move on, so I broke up with him many times. I still feel bad about hurting him that much though. 😣

Now I have hopefully found the one I will never end things with. Please pray he stays away from drinking. He has a problem with that. But he is very sweet and is for sure Christian. I love him very much! I love you Zach! 

Hope you all have found great love. May God bless you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment