Monday, November 21, 2022

Waiting

 Most of my life I have been waiting for someone or something. It all began with waiting a long time for a good man to have kids with. I thought I had him, but that didn't pan out so well. So then I was waiting for a second great man to have kids with. Every day I am waiting all evening for my sweetie to come home. In the mornings I eagerly wait for him to wake up. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜ƒ

You have to learn to be great at waiting. There is always something we have to wait for. 

Now I am waiting for my little baby to be done growing. 6 more months. I can't wait to see her. 😁

Since I was about 10 I have been waiting to become a best selling publisher author. That has always been my biggest dream. Maybe someday that will happen. 

I have waited 15 years since college to get a chance to be a high school teacher. Who knows if that will ever happen. 

I am waiting to buy a new car someday. Mostly I am ok with my car though. 

I am waiting to get to buy a beach house. That would be a big dream come true if I can do that. 

Be good at waiting. You never know what God has in mind for you to have. 




No comments:

Post a Comment