Friday, November 4, 2022

Hobbies

 Most little girls love to color and write in a journal. Most women love to paint and write books. We just get more sophisticated with age and our projects get bigger. We hope no one will read our journal. Then we hope everyone will read our books. At least we get more open and daring with age. We find out we have something to teach the world and we hope they will care and listen. 

When I was a kid I colored Pocahontas coloring books and did paint by numbers. I was super into Lisa Frank stickers, because they were so happy and colorful. :) I probably wrote in 50 journals. I had them all until a few years ago. My dream was for my daughters to read them. But that might never happen. 

What do boys do? All the boys and men love to play their video games. I played a little with my big brother as a kid. They were fun. The graphics got better and better. But mostly I resented how enamored he was with them. Then I hated how addicted my step dad was to them. Then I hated how enthralled my ex husband was by his football video game. A lot of marriages fall apart because men can't give up their fun time. Men, if you want fun time, just stay single. When you choose to be with someone, your time is important to someone else. It can help someone else. You can't be selfish any more, unless you want a disgruntled spouse and a failed marriage. 

Ladies good luck having patience in your marriage. Hopefully your lover tries to keep you happy. Be thankful for what he does do. And men, love your wife as Christ loved the church. There is no other way to have a great marriage.

May God bless you all, especially you who are with a mate.  😃

No comments:

Post a Comment