Wednesday, November 9, 2022

Meds

 All my life I have loathed meds. They took my mom away and made her a zombie. She was there but not really there. They made my dad and brother go crazy. Both of them "had" to take Ritalin. My dad supposedly had ADHD and my brother had ADD. Really my dad was just addicted to coffee and my brother was sad a lot because my dad had molested me. 

I never was put on anything. Thank God. As an adult I have never done drugs or meds, and meds are drugs. Just want to remind you all of that. 😉 Just because it is from a doctor, that doesn't mean you should take a ton. One pill isn't enough for a lot of people. They always want MORE.... Meds can kill you just as much as street drugs can. Of course if you read the side effects for any medication and you still take it, maybe you want to die. I can understand that. We all feel like dying could be better. But suicide is a major sin. God said if you destroy your body he will destroy you. Does that mean all people who kill their body, either at once or slowly are bound for hell? Only God knows. 

 God only gives you one body. You reap what you sow. If you want less pain later on, take excellent care of yourself. 

I am against any and all meds. You can cure your body and mind just by eating healthy. You don't need drugs to feel better. That is a lie from the pit of hell. I hope and pray you will have the wisdom to quit any drug you are doing. God can help you if you ask him to. Just say no to drugs. 

1 comment:

  1. I take a lot of meds. I don't want to be but without them as a fate worse than death. Use it, don't abuse it.

    ReplyDelete