Wednesday, November 23, 2022

Pot

 Why does over half the world love pot? I have never understood the love of getting high. I have been high 4 times. Every time, I didn't like it. I felt like a vegetable. Afterwards I remember thinking, "Why would anyone Want to feel like a vegetable?" 

A friend of mine has been addicted to pot for 30 years. My dad was just about his whole life. My mom was always a prescription junkie. She probably figured she was better then my dad but no, not really. 

I smoked cigarettes for 3 years. That is as much of a drug habit as I have had. It is kind of a drug because you think you need it. You think you can't handle stress without it. You use it as an excuse to go get some fresh air, but you are slowly killing yourself. Perhaps all smokers want to die. They can't handle life and that is the reason they smoke. 

Do pot smokers want to die young? Most just want to enjoy life more. They want that high in order to feel more fun. They get used to it, being in a zombie like state. They like to loose their mind and go numb. But what is the point? Maybe their thoughts are too much. They want to check out and forget. They want to sleep while they are awake and just let it all go. 

It is possible to forgive and let things go without being high. 😉

Don't give up your mind. It is a great gift from God. Use it. Treasure it. Keep your mind alert so you will become smarter. 

God can help you let go of all the pain. Just ask him for help. He would love to help you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment