Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Fear

SHARE if True!!!

Would you like regular Reminders of God's Love? Why not join us!
---> @[269510006497932:274:My Bible] <---

What are you afraid?  People perhaps?  Death?  Cancer? 

I personally have a big fear of getting my blood drawn and anything involving needles lol :)

I love the line from Batman, "We have nothing to fear but fear itself."  I fully agree with that. 

The only thing we are to fear is God, and if he is our Abba or Daddy, it is more of a respect fear than a fear of dread for Him.

"Fear of man will prove to be a snare."  Don't be afraid of people.  "What can man do to me?  If my God is for me than who can be against me." 

Paul said, "If I were still living to please men I would not be a servant of the gospel."  To fear men to wish to please them.  Why do we do this?  When we fear others we are making an idol out of them.  Their opinion begins to matter more to us than God's; that is idolatry.

"Do not be afraid of him who can kill the body; but fear Him who can throw both your body and soul into hell."  Scary but true.  If you are not saved, get saved.  Hell will be very, very scary.  That is something you should legitimately fear if you think you might be headed that way. :(

"Anyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved."  No matter what you have done or not done.  God can forgive anyone.  Just trust and believe.  "If you believe in your heart and confess with your mouth 'Jesus is Lord' you will be saved." :)

But as believers there is nothing to be afraid of, not even Satan.  He is our greatest enemy BUT "greater is He that is in you than he that is in the world."  Amen?  Amen.

So don't be afraid; of tomorrow, the future, anything.  God's got the whole world in His hands right? :)  "And my God will meet all your needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus."

Trust Him.  Let Him guide you.  And don't worry. :)  He's got this. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment