Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Happy :)

Why I LOVE my husband :)

He is soooo funny! He is absolutely the funniest person I have ever known! And he does the silliest voices that make our time together so much fun! :)

We are about to have a baby which I am super excited about!

He hugs me a lot and I feel soooo loved by him!

We both love church and listen to sermons on youtube etc all the time.

We pray together a lot and he loves God with his whole heart like I do. :)

He has some killer basketball skills. :)

He wants to be healthy as I always have. :)

He gets me take out all the time or takes me out to eat.

We watch movies together and he's ok with chick flicks which is nice. :)

He goes to get any groceries I need any time. :)

He is soooo giving and so loving. :)

He calls me cute names all the time. :)

He is a great cuddler. :)

We both love listening to country music or sermons on web bot radio.

Both of our favorite food is pizza and Mexican food! :)

He always takes out the trash. :)

He buys me cards a lot and roses. :)

He writes super sweet love notes a lot.

He wrote a poem for me. :)

It really is almost crazy how much we had in common before we even met. He is completely perfect for me and I am so lucky to have him in my life! :)

1 comment:

  1. These are some great tips. For those who could use some more specific advice, tips and information about great article thanks for posting.
    Cook at 48 Laws of Power foods.

    ReplyDelete