Friday, September 6, 2013

Freedom

"Satan's only power over us is the power we grant him." Amen.

Examples of how Satan tempts us to doubt and disobey God.

To Eve: "Did God really say you must not eat from any tree in the garden?" aka. Does God want you to starve?  How mean of Him.  Eve: "No we just must not eat from the tree in the middle of the garden."

"Did God really say you can't buy anything fun?" "No he just said I am to spend my money wisely and be a good steward of what he gives me."

To the single p
eople, "Did God really say you can never get married." "No He just said I need to wait until I meet the right man/woman for me who I'd be equally yoked with."

"Did God really say you can't have any fun?" "No I can have fun but within the limits he has set for me because I know He knows what is best for me."

.....You can think of your own things that Satan tries to attack you on and combat it with the truth that will set you free!  Amen :)


Free Indeed quotes

 "Satan does not own us anymore." woot!

"Christ paid the ransom through the cross and set us free from our bondage to Satan." Yes!

"Sin produces bondage."  Poop :(

"The more of God's word that we have in our hearts, the more effective we are in standing against the enemy."  Amen!


"The truth shall set you free."  woohoo!
   God's word sets us free from Satan's lies about who we are and who God is and what brings fulfillment in our lives.

David said, "I have hidden your word in my heart that I might not sin against you." :)

"Our refusal to be open and honest about our struggles limit God's healing and gives Satan free access to our lives." oh dear

"Confessing sin brings it into the light and weakens its hold on us."  yes!

"Through our transparency and the blood of Christ those things will eventually have no hold on us at all."  yeah!

Do you believe it? Believe it. You can be freeeee......lol
 
"If you confess with your mouth Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved."

"There is a connection between confessing with our mouths and believing in our hearts."

Whatever we confess or declare "will deepen our own faith."

"Staying connected to other believers is a powerful weapon against the efforts of the enemy to draw us away from the faith."...
amen!

"Prayer is perhaps the most powerful weapon in the believer's arsenal as prayer nurtures our relationship with the Father and moves God to act on our behalf."

God really does answer prayers. "You have not because you ask not."

"Pray without ceasing." God is always there to talk to.

"Take captive every thought and make it obedient to Christ." that is, to His word, the Scripture.

Amen!
 
Bring it on Satan.  I got Jesus!  "Resist the devil and he WILL flee from you." 
 
May God bless you and protect you from the evil one. :)  Amen :)

No comments:

Post a Comment