Saturday, September 7, 2013

My Grandma's Life Story

Here's the video of my grandma telling her life story. :) 

She starts speaking about 10 mins into the video. 

She's such a great speaker!  I'm so proud of all she says in this talk she did.  And as far as I know this was her only time speaking in public besides when she was a teacher. 

And she speaks on the topic of love and what love is.

So glad I got this video uploaded to youtube too!  woohoo! :) 

  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bIpvnifgQ4&feature=youtu.be

I could say all the same things about my grandma that she says in this video about what Mom Dire did for her.  How Mom Dire in the home would always tell her "I love you and God loves you.  You're special and God has something for you to do that no one else can do."  Very inspiring! :)  She was/is an amazing woman of God!

How funny that Mom Dire came into her life the same time my grandma came back into mine, at 14 for both of us.  That is the most crucial age really, when kids can have a turning point in their lives. 

No comments:

Post a Comment