Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Horror Movies



I wish I could file a complaint to YouTube. We watch cat videos a lot on our Roku with our little girls, but there are so many horror movie previews that come on now as adds it's just insane. 3 times a day now I'm rushing for the remote to skip the horror movie add before they see anything scary. Really YouTube? Horror movie adds for cute kitten videos?

I HATE horror movies, and I hate their previews. I hate horror movies with a passion. Horror movies might as well be made by Satan himself. All they do is put excessive amount of fear in people. They are the most terrible things on the face of the earth. 😒 The absolute most terrible thing for sure.

For any who like them consider this, Jeffery Dahmer would watch a horror movie right before he did what he did to people. They are movies inspired by demons and they can put demons on you. DON'T watch them, and don't let your kids watch them, ever. Horror movies are the most abominable thing invented by mankind.

No comments:

Post a Comment