Sunday, June 11, 2017

My Bracelets

About my Jesus bracelets: I put words on them with letter beads like hope, joy, patient, kind etc....

From my mom :) "I think one of your bracelets ended up at Verts. (Another restaurant on the other end of Georgetown.) Yesterday when I got dinner there, the server had it hanging on her name badge. She said a coworker gave it to her. It had the same stars and said Joy. She said she had been having a rough time so she said it helped her to keep a positive outlook."

awe yay! Praise God! My bracelets are making a difference!

It's funny cuz I was starting to feel like I'm just putting the same old words on my bracelets and they aren't special, but I felt God say to me "to the people who see them they aren't just the same old words." 😁

And I keep thinking of the great quote in The Dead Poet's Society, "No matter what anybody tells you, words and ideas can change the world." Amen! And words from the Bible especially! :)

May God bless you all! And always remember, your words and what you do can change the world too! You just have to believe! Amen :)

Here are some of the words I put on my bracelets. I like to call them "self-affirmation bracelets." They mostly all have a good character quality that maybe the person wearing it can make it their goal to be that way. :)
No automatic alt text available.


No automatic alt text available.

No automatic alt text available.

Image may contain: food


Image may contain: indoor and food



No automatic alt text available.



No comments:

Post a Comment