Saturday, September 23, 2017

Beware of Injections



I have always wondered what caused my appendix to get infected and explode when I was 10 almost killing me. But I think I had a round of vaccination shots right before that.

And then in my second delivery I was given Pitocin to speed up my labor and right after that delivery my gall bladder malfunctioned letting gall stones escape every couple weeks and I felt like I was going to die each time. So I had to get my gall bladder out.

I think not only are vaccines and flu shots and Pitocin pushed SO Much because tons of money can be made off of them, but I think whoever is in power at the top is trying to kill off the common man. Alex Jones refers to them as the Buildeberg Group. They are the richest men in the world who control the entire world.

Before thinking that sounds crazy, why does college now cost about 20 times what it used to and every kid has to take out a crazy amount of student loans that will keep them in debt almost their whole lives? Because those at the top don't care about us. They only want all our money and possibly to kill us. :(

One of Michael Jackson's final songs was going to be "all I'm saying is they don't really care about us." Who was the they? The buildebrg group. And possibly they had him killed to silence him. Hm... some refer to this group as the illuminate. And they control every president in the world, because whoever has the most gold makes the rules right? Yes that's how it has always been.

So don't always blindly trust those who are in power. It would be nice if they did care about us, but it's possible that they don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment