Saturday, September 30, 2017

Facebook Ban :(

Yay 70 of u have read my "evil flu shot testimonies" blog. That is encouraging.  πŸ™‚ It's nice to know me kind of wasting 2 hours of sleep last night paid off and will hopefully benefit you all. :) πŸ‘πŸΌ

I got banned from posting in groups for 2 weeks though by Facebook. It's ok Facebook I forgive you and still love you. Lol. But that happened before to me when I posted against charismatic teachings in charismatic groups too. I'm just a little fireball like that lol. But mainly I want to help people see the truth on things if I can. They crucified Jesus for speaking out against the evil of the Pharisees, so I guess me being banned for two weeks for speaking against evil is a modern day equivalent. πŸ˜†

I guess most mom groups on here don't allow for vaccine discussions. That makes no sense to me though cuz why not talk about a very important mom issue and get other people's opinions and stories about it? The admin deleted my post and all 70 or 80 comments on it. So sad 😞. But I'm very, very glad I preserved what several moms said about flu shot dangers in my blog before it got deleted woohoo!

And since I'm now banned maybe others of you can start discussions in groups about vaccines. :) I'm not sure entirely what Facebook didn't like about what I did. I thought it was a good thing to talk about. :)

Anyways if any of the rest of you have a little fireball inside you too please continue to challenge all the evil and lies out there just like Jesus did. πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜‰

God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment