Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Regarding Pot


Pot is NOT harmless like so many claim that it is. It may come naturally out of the ground but so does oil and you wouldn't consume that right? (You have to admit that's a good point.) I have actually smoked weed a couple of times due to peer pressure when I was 15. I would say from the fact that I felt like like a total zombie on it that it's definitely a drug and it's definitely bad for you. I don't know why our country made it legal in so many states except that just shows how far the morals of our country have fallen into the pit of hell. 😁

And this proves it. Here are ALL the possible side effects of pot: pot can cause severe anxiety and paranoia, psychosis and schizophrenia, hallucinations (which I would say are people seeing actual demons cuz pot opens a door to them), high risk of a heart attack, inability to drive safely, declining iq, depression, anti social agoraphobia tendencies, shortness of breath, extreme dizziness, liver disease, diabetes, lowered testosterone levels meaning lower libido, and last but not least suicidal thoughts. But hey if people still want to risk all that and keep using it, it's a relatively free country. But I wouldn't recommend it. ;) Unless your goal is to die at a young age. But if it's not, don't smoke it.

No comments:

Post a Comment