Saturday, September 30, 2017

Evil Flu Shot Testimonies

Here are stories from various people in Facebook groups who got the flu from the flu shot or their kids did. Please read this. And if you have a story to share please email me it at angel28oc@gmail.com. God bless!

"I don't get the flu shot now. I got a flu every year I got the shot. Ever since I chose not to get it, I rarely get sick now. And if I do it is only 24 hours, verses being sick a week long back when I would take the shot. This is just one of three vaccines I am not for. Otherwise, i dont have anything against the rest."

Another person's story:

"Me and my mom and 4 siblings end up with the flu a week after we get the flu shot 7 years in row." How sad :(

"Its funny cuz i got my daughter the flu shot every year cuz she has asthma and every yr she has been the only one to get the flu (test at hospital) but last yr i didnt get it for her and that was the first yr she didnt get the flu in 4 yrs...no one else has ever had it in the last 6 yrs and we don't get the flu shot."

Wow.

This is a big wow story from a lady in a group: "I haven't gotten the flu shot since I was 18. That's 10 years. I haven't been super sick or hospitalized.  When I got it my senior year I was so sick. I missed 48 days of school from Jan to June. (Wow!) I almost didn't graduate but I was so sick it was beyond ridiculous. My kids haven't received flu shots since they were 2. Now they are 6&4. They get colds but neither have had the full blown full at all ever." Yay πŸ€—πŸ‘πŸΌ

Here's one on vaccines "I strongly encourage you all to watch *The Truth About Vaccines* I have had zero vaccines since the MMR nearly killed me as an infant.". :( so sad

"Who do these people think they are? (Doctors) Your body/ your kids, YOUR CHOICE!! And that should be the end of it.  I'm not gonna argue with people who want it and think it helps them.  Maybe it does.  I don't know. All I know is its no good for me. I'm not gonna talk down on anyone who believes getting this shot is beneficial. I respect your choice.  I expect the same in respect in return." Amen!

"My ob/gyn was FURIOUS at me when I declined the flu shot when I was pregnant.  Really? We're supposed to stay away from so many things when we are pregnant.  He basically told me if I got sick I was on my own."

What a jerk 😠

"The last time my children had flu shots my kids got the flu 3, YES 3, times that year. Last year I got a flu shot and I still have pain in that arm. I’ll NEVER get them again!" πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—

That sucks :(

"I got all vaccines and my kids too except the flu shot because of a TV show I saw where they said they were purposely making people sick ect. I don't want to risk it! Even for nursing school the flu shot is the only one ur able to refuse πŸ™‚"

Yes I bet "the elite" are trying to purposely make us sick. Why? Because they have a goal of keeping the world's population under 4 billion etc.

"I just read a CDC article that the flu shot is causing miscarriages...it has never been tested for safety or effectiveness in pregnant women nor children under 4. Just keep your diet and exercise up and you won't need it" πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ™‚



"They've done that to me too (shaming from doctors) when I refused it for my kids. Like I was neglecting them because I said no.  I finally got fed up with being treated like I was the worst mom ever and told the Dr. to shove that shot up his...and to note it in the chart not to even offer it to us anymore! That was the end of the mom shaming for me.  I was over it. They're not gonna treat me like shit because I don't agree with that vaccine.  Last time I checked, that vaccine was optional. Its just my opinion about it. I don't really care who agrees with me or not but I won't be made to feel bad about it. That's ridiculous."

Amen! πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ˜‰πŸŽ‰ That's a great mom right there!

"When I was pregnant with my daughter the military hospital made me feel like the worst parent ever for not getting the flu shot..so I got one and was extremely sick... I have not ever gotten one since then and have never gotten the flu... my kids have never had it either..."πŸ€—πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜πŸŽ‰πŸ˜€⭐️πŸ˜„πŸ€›πŸΌ

"I didn’t have anything against the flu shot until I experienced something horrible with my first son. I won’t go into much detail but we haven’t gotten it since. I hope no one gets offended over this post." πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜

"Me and my kids don't get the flu shot. When me and my oldest got it years ago we both got it really bad and had to go to the ER. I agree with you, it is the flu virus and your body has to fight it off but it turns into the virus." πŸ€—πŸ‘πŸΌ

"My daughter had the shot once... She got 2 of the strains she was "protected" against.
No more shots for us!"

Another Evil Flu shot testimony:

"I got a flu shot one time and got extremely sick. ( flu symptoms) It was very bad.  That was 17 years ago.  I haven't had one since and haven't gotten sick like that ever again.  I will never get another flu shot and I refuse it for my kids every year as well.  They've never had one in thier lives. As long as I'm in charge of thier medical decisions, they'll never get one, but what they decide when they're adults is up to them.  I don't like or trust that shot."

Amen! That's a smart mom right there! πŸ€—πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜‰

"The flu shot shuts down the immune system for a short time - 24 hours from what I hear." 😒

"Last time I got the flu is when I got a flu shot. I haven't got the flu shot since then, nor have I gotten the flu."

"It's a money making machine and it's illegal to hold the drug industry responsible for unsafe or ineffective vaccines so they have no reason to make sure they produce a safe and effective product but you don't seem to see a problem with the fox guarding the henhouse. You are free to get the flu shot. I never will and never have and I haven't had the flu for at least 20 years."

"My children had anaphylaxis due to the vaccines and my second child was 10 months old before a nurse realized what was happening all along. Still, no report was filed."

"My elderly father nearly died from getting a flu shot.  He ended up getting quite ill, and was in a convalescent home for a few months.  I will NEVER get a flu shot, not only because of my father's experience, but also because vaccinations make no sense.  Scripture says that the life of the animal is in the blood.  Our immune system naturally fights things that we breathe in -- that's natural.  But it's not natural to inject something into the bloodstream, where our very life exists.  The vaccination most commonly given to babies contain PUS from cows.  Does it make sense to inject PUS into our veins?  Furthermore, how do we know that someone diabolical has not contaminated the vaccination contents, lacing it with something that causes cancer, or something that interferes with natural hormone production, etc.?  In a society where it is okay to kill unborn children, why not go one step further, and control the population by putting mind-controlling drugs into our vaccinations?  None for me, thank you."

And this is from me: I am blow the horn of injustice on doctors again. My best friend was flu shot rapped! 😫 Her doctor gave her a flu shot without even asking her first. What a jerk! And she got the flu from it. I can't believe it, but then again I can cuz there's another reason why some doctors can't be trusted. πŸ˜’

No comments:

Post a Comment