Thursday, July 26, 2018

A Great Marriage

I have almost read all of Mark Driscoll’s book “Real Marriage.” I only have 2 more chapters to go. Gold star for me!  🌟⭐️πŸŽ‰ Lol. In reading it I can see now why he got fired at his church and was rude to his staff. His wife cheated on him before they got married and didn’t tell him till 5 years into their marriage but that whole time he could tell something was wrong. Wow. No wonder the poor guy seemed angry a lot. 😞 I can’t imagine. That’s a lot to forgive. If you read it, a lot of the book will make you sad, but it will also make you MUCH more grateful for how well you have had things in your marriage, if you have, and hopefully you have. πŸ˜€I sure am a TON more grateful for Ben and how great he is after reading it. 😁 Go Ben! And thank you God for giving me a GREAT spouse and enabling us to love each other as much as we do. πŸ˜€πŸ˜ Praise God! 

And today we had a super great date day! It was the best, most fun, most romantic day of my life! Awe....Yay Ben! Maybe this can give all you other couples great date ideas. 😁 Me and Ben went up to the cute area of downtown Belton by us and got lunch at a restaurant on the creek called “The Gin.” It was super cool and the food was amazing! I got a chicken stuffed with spinach and cheese. Maybe I’ll learn how to make that. πŸ™‚ Then we went to a waterfall by there, walked on a suspension bridge and sat ON the waterfall for awhile. That was really cool. πŸ™‚ Then we swam in the river by there and actually saw a water moccasin 15 feet away from us! I was scared but it did not swim toward us thank God! But the water there was so warm; it was amazing! πŸ˜πŸ€— Then we went to get frozen yogurt by The Gin restaurant and sat by the creek. It was super yummy πŸ˜‹. Then we climbed down a bolder cliff thing on Stillhouse Hollow Lake to see the MOST beautiful nature view I have ever seen! It was the perfect and most gorgeous pink and purple sunset reflecting off the most beautiful lake ever! So pretty! Then we went on a walk in our neighborhood and Ben got me takeout mixed fajitas at our favorite restaurant by us, El Mexicano. Then we FaceTime talked to our girls who are at their grandma’s for a bit and we were happy to see them happy. πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸΌ It was a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment