Tuesday, July 24, 2018

A Letter To President Donald Trump

Dear President Trump,

I love you! :) I love what you said about vaccines when you were running for office!  How babies should just have one vaccine dose at a time, rather then several shots at once.  I couldn't agree more!  And I love now that you are hoping to pass laws for the death penalty for child molesters.  I just wanted to encourage you to really do that and try to make that happen.  I know the system of checks and balances probably gets frustrating.  I bet at times you wish you were a king in a monarchy and you could pass any law you want to.  I pray that the democrats won't try to discourage you to much in that endeavor.  Press on toward the goal brother! You can do it!  Just keep pushing back that darkness!  And thank you SO MUCH for trying.  And I pray that you will succeed!  I was just thinking how all our presidents before you were just girly men really.  Thank you SO much for being a strong leader, for REALLY caring about children, and for trying to make our country better!  THANK YOU for not being just all talk and no action, like other presidents were at times.  I pray that you won't get weary in your fight against all this evil.  I pray that angels will come to help you to defeat the darkness!  I pray that any law you pass about more severe punishment for child molesters really will pass!  I pray also that you will try to take more action about vaccines and trying to limit how many doses kids get now.  The amount required is insane!  I could understand like 5 vaccines but currently it's like 15 and 3 doses of each one!  It's just terrible. :(  Please keep trying to protect our children and THANK YOU so much for doing that!  I know you probably hear lots of comments from haters who want to tear you down.  The darkness never likes to be destroyed, but I will pray for you!  And I know millions of Christians all over the world are praying for you.  THANK YOU!  So much!  For trying to protect our children.  I wish you the best of luck and that a million angels will follow you wherever you go!  I pray that whatever laws or bills you can pass to make punishment more harsh for child molesters will work out very well! :) And you can use this verse to appeal to any Christians in offices of power there, "If anyone causes one of these little ones-those who believe in me-to stumble, it would be better for them if a large millstone were hung around their neck and they were thrown into the sea." Mark 9:42.  That really is the only Bible verse about childhood sexual abuse.  And Jesus literally was saying such people really should be put to death.  So please, please keep trying to pass laws, at least for life in prison, if not the death penalty, for anyone who molests a child, because if they continue to be out in society, they will just KEEP molesting more and more children.  Now I will briefly tell my story.  My dad sexually abused me as a child.  He went to prison for only 6 months.  He went to church and counselors.  The counselors then said he was "healed" and normal again.  My family reunited and he tried something again.  My parents divorced, praise God! Then recently 5 years ago, 20 years later, he even molested his step-grandkids!  They were only 3 and 4 at the time.  How sad is that! That is just proof that people like that will never stop.  If you ever want me to tell that story at a political meeting on this topic I would love to. :) It probably would help a lot if you had several people share their story, who were sexually abused, to soften the hearts of those democrats to pass bills about more severe punishment for child molesters. Or maybe they already would want such bills to be passed, who knows. :) But the Bible says that we defeat Satan "by the word of our testimony."  Amen!  May God bless you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment