Sunday, July 29, 2018

Be Very Greatful

πŸ˜‰ Be Grateful for the People in Your Life! πŸ˜‰

Here is something that is a very Satanic spirit, feeling like you don’t want your child or wishing you didn’t have a child, or a child not wanting their parents and wishing they had different parents. Why is it Satanic? Because our children are a GIFT from God, and the BEST, for sure, gift that God will ever give us!

And all our parents are a great gift from God too! My dad wasn’t perfect but I still have lots of great memories of him and I learned a lot a great things from him! So thank you dad, for all the good things you did and said. πŸ˜€πŸ‘πŸΌ

But any feeling that seeks to divide a family, or divide us from any good people in our lives, is from Satan. “Satan comes only to steal, kill and destroy.” Amen?

I think my Grandma was actually overcome by a Satanic spirit for a time when she had her third child. She was older then, about 34 I think, and maybe felt like she was too old to be a mother to a baby again. She was very depressed for some time after that and literally called this third child her accident or mistake child. 😞 Poor Aunt Selinda. I would never in a million years say my girls were accidents or not wanted. And for sure never ever to their face. My goodness that must have been hard. And my grandpa really should have corrected such bad behavior in my grandma, but you can’t change the past.

So that was very much a Satanic spirit. I don’t think she got possessed in that time but she was for sure oppressed. She let that one evil thought take root, that her third child was unwanted, and it caused much, much damage to her whole entire family.

So mothers be very careful to be very grateful for your kids.

Children be grateful for your parents!

Wives be grateful for your husbands!

And husbands be grateful for your wives!

Any feeling of ingratitude for any of them is from Satan and definitely not from God.

Yes children might be hard to look after at times but always remember, about HALF of women out there now can’t have kids. Literally it seems to be half or more of women my age now struggle with infertility.

I blame birth control pills having way too long lasting effects on the ovaries. But if you have a child, know that you are very, very lucky! And never forget that!

Don’t let that Satanic spirit take root in your mind to divide you from your kids, parents or anyone you love! Tell Satan to get behind you and run as far away from you as possible! Don’t listen to him!

And truly love and appreciate those in your life, because you never know when they might be gone for good! Cherish every single moment you get with them. Don’t ignore them. Don’t stay so focused on yourself that you don’t see them. Value them! Appreciate them! Cherish them! And always, always treat them well, or God might take them away from you.

I know that from experience. I treated an ex fiancΓ© not too well and God literally took him away from me and he died.

Treat people in your life extremely well. Respect them. And God will allow the gift of them to stay with you always. πŸ˜‰ May God bless you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment