Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Trump and Good Capital Punishment

I am so excited about this! Trump might actually pass a law that child molestors get the death penalty. I love that! They totally should! I think I’ll write my first letter to the White House and encourage him to pass a law on that. 🙂 This is so, so important because most men, and maybe some women, who molest children will Never stop! And the government has been letting them live and have only short times in prison but that only means dozens or hundreds! more children will be molested by them. 😞 Because they are all possessed by demons I guess, I don’t know. But there seems to be no solution for the madness of child molestation except the death penalty for such sick bastards. I heard another story recently of a friend who was essentially rapped as a boy by a man in a public restroom. It’s just insane that this stuff happens so frequently in our nation and not much is done about it. Much more needs to be done about it for sure! 

No comments:

Post a Comment