Sunday, July 29, 2018

Let. Men. Lead.

One of the saddest things for me at my grandma’s funeral today was hearing my grandpa teach essentially his first real sermon to us all, and he’s about 90 now! He totally should have been a pastor preaching sermons his whole life! He would have been a great, great pastor! He was a worship leader in church but I so WISH he had gotten to be a pastor. I think America could be so much better now, literally, if my grandpa had had the confidence to be a head pastor, and maybe even a guy like Billy Graham. But what kept him in hiding all these years? My grandma. 😒 I admired her a lot but she sure had an issue with letting men lead. 😞 She was an Amazon woman! Lol πŸ™‚

And ALL these past years he could have been preaching to all of us but my grandma hardly ever let the poor guy talk! Poor Grandpa. 😭 So ladies, let your man talk!  Let him lead!  He may not be a perfect leader but no one is! If they are at least trying, give them a huge hug every day and tell them how much you appreciate them even trying to be a godly leader! Do it! Right now! Lol πŸ™‚

And RESPECT your man. And all the good men in your life. Let them speak up and lead. Don’t dominate them or try to over talk them. Don’t think that if your smart that you are smarter then them and you should lead instead. God said the MAN is to be the head of the home, for good reason because us women have shopping issues lol. πŸ™‚

But women and men should not be competing for the leadership position. The men SHOULD lead.

So ladies, get out of the way and let your man lead. I guarantee that would be the single most effective solution to the prevention of divorces all over America and the world! Women need to respect their men and let them lead.

Amen. And now that I said that 20 times in a row I hope it sunk in lol.

May God bless you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment