Tuesday, July 31, 2018

My Road Trips

πŸ™‚ This might give all you young people fun ideas. πŸ™‚

Age 23- from Omaha, NE up to South Dakota and over to Yellowstone and down to Vegas and the OC. With my mom and brother. πŸ™‚ That was the best one!

Age 21- Up to Ashland, Oregon from the OC with my college Shakespeare class for a Shakespeare festival. Loved it!

Age 22- Over to Estes Park, Colorado from the OC for a hiking a camping trip with my college room mate and her family. Loved loved it!

Age 18- Over to the Grand Canyon with my college room mate and her family. We actually hiked to the bottom of the Grand Canyon and camped out under the stars there for a week! It’s phenomenal how many stars you can see at the Grand Canyon! And we swam in and jumped off a waterfall! Amazing trip!

Age 21- A Choir tour with my college choir up to the Bay area and wine country of Cali. Super super cool!

Age 22- A second choir tour all the way to Seattle on a charter bus. Great trip! It’s actually a tropical rainforest up  around there. πŸ™‚

Age 22- Up to San Francisco to stay at Berkeley for a summer class with Biola and Torrey. Such an awesome trip! Our whole class did lots of hiking up there. It was awesome!

Age 25- from Cali to Nebraska with my brother. That was a great trip!

Age 28- from Nebraska back to Cali with my mom and brother. We stayed in the Luxor in Vegas. Super cool! πŸ™‚

Age 28- from Cali to Kansas City with my mom to live with a friend and then met my fiancΓ© 3 weeks later there! πŸ™‚

4 trips in high school from the OC to Vegas at Christmas time with my mom and grandparents! Those were great, great trips and memories! πŸ™‚

Age 14- from Nebraska to the OC with my mom. Saw the Grand Canyon for the first time. πŸ€—

Age 8- from Cali to Nebraska, God’s country! πŸ™‚ So my dad could have us by his mom. My grandma there had a huge 30 acre apple orchard and I sure had fun exploring all over that. It was so beautiful!

And that’s all my road trips. The next one I hope to do is over to Florida with my hubby, someday. πŸ™‚

No comments:

Post a Comment