Monday, July 16, 2018

How God Uses Pain

It’s funny how pain and suffering can make you want to go back to church. 😁 I starting going again 3 weeks ago after I got a wisdom tooth pulled. That was a bit of pain for sure. But then after that I got the worst cold sore I’ve ever had and that was the worst pain in my life really. But hey God can use pain to humble us and help us remember how much we need him amen? Yep πŸ™‚ So when you experience pain don’t get bitter at God, press into God more, run to him even faster and he will be there with wide open arms waiting to embrace you and help your pain go away. Amen! “God is close to the broken hearted and binds up their wounds.” Amen! May God bless you all! And if you live around Georgetown, TX come check out Grace Bible Church! It’s possibly the best church I’ve ever been to! God loves you all! And so do I. πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸΌπŸŽ‰ God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment