Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Do Trivia for Free Rice

Hey, here is something really cool.  If you like words, try this. I found this in an article about ways to serve the world. :) 

"Test your vocabulary and help feed the hungry. For every right answer you give to increasingly difficult word questions at freerice.com, the UN World Food Program donates 10 grains of rice to the hungry. You can also spread the word by grabbing banners to link to the site....."

I just won 2,000 grains of rice doing vocabulary, yay! There are many trivia topics to chose from.  Try Vocabulary at level 60 lol that's really hard. And I don't know how but I got 1,100 grains of rice in the Spanish category lol, I did take three semesters in college, but I'm surprised I still remember so much of it.  May God bless you all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment