Saturday, February 7, 2015

My Testimony

This is a short version of my testimony:

I have been through so much in my life it's unreal.  I like to say that if anyone has reasons to hate God, be mad at God or not trust God, I have more.  I was molested my own dad and brother as a child.  My mom had clinical depression my whole life.  I had a fiancé die two years ago due to being on too many medications and then drinking.  I have had an extremely hard life.  But despite all that I try to stay close to God, I write Christian blogs all the time, and I try to serve God as best as I can. :) All that has happened to me has made me realize even more the need to reach out and try to help others.  Healing from a death or sexual abuse is so hard and we really need support in those times.  So my life goal is to help as many people in pain as I can, and point them to and disciple them for Christ.  Amen!  May God bless you all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment