Friday, February 6, 2015

Why I am Anti-Doctors

It seems that pretty much the only person alive, besides my husband, that totally agrees with me about doctors and medication is my brother. I guess for him it was because he was forced to take Ritalin most of his life, which had many negative affects on him.  Also we watched how medication messed up my mom's emotions so much.  Our entire lives she has been on one medication or another, constantly getting on and off of things.  I know she kept getting off of things because she felt convicted, like she knew God wouldn't want her to be taking that.

My brother and I are both into natural cures now for everything and avoiding doctors as much as possible.  I know most of the world does not agree with that, and it is what it is I guess. 

Also my mom had 3 or 4 back surgeries for her scoliosis.  Each surgery just seemed to make the problem worse.  She also had surgery on her ear and they kept only messing it up more and more with each surgery. 

Regarding depression, I don't agree when people say that depression is a medical problem. I believe that doctors MAKE IT a medical problem so that they have another excuse to give people medication. I am very anti-doctors and I feel that most aren't trustworthy.  I am not talking about nurses here; I am talking about doctors. 

Doctors are good when a woman is having a baby, but in most other cases they seem to do more harm than good.  

Also I had my fiancé die two years ago from being on too many medications and then drinking. So needless to say I have a lot of reasons to hate medications and when doctors prescribe them for people.  America is highly, highly over-medicated and we have doctors to thank for that. 

I bet most people wouldn't have the problems that they did if they never took medications. 

I think they can permanently mess up a person's brain chemistry.  Maybe you had slight issues before you took anything, which could have been solved just by counseling, friends and exercise, and then the issues become major thanks to the medication. 

If you have never taken a medication, praise God that he has protected you from them!  And DON'T take any, ever!  (unless you are diabetic lol) God bless! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment